Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is obviously the time of year when everyone likes to say what they're grateful for, and I'd like to continue the tradition. I have a great family, awesome friends, a bautiful girlfriend...I have this once in a lifetime opportunity to do what I'm doing...but today what I am especially grateful for is PIZZA HUT. Yes, Pizza Hut. One just opened around the corner from me 2 days ago, and so today to "celebrate" I decided to treat myself to some good ol' American style food. It's no homemade turkey, but I'll take my Thanksgiving Pizza.


the nicest Pizza Hut I've ever seen
my Thanksgiving meal! mmmm
cookies and cream brownie. again, mmmm

Then on the way home there was a torrential downpour, and I got soaked to the bone walking back to the apartment...totally worth it. Happy Thanksgiving!


Now I'm watching the Dallas Cowboys game online, and just can't help but think to myself that Brazilian soccer fans have no clue what they're missing. No big hits, half time shows, no marching bands, and worst of all no cheerleaders! Football>futebol. Sorry, Brazil.....

That reminds of one family dinner a few years ago where we all went around in a circle saying what we were thankful for...and in all seriousness I said "I'm thankful for the Cowboy's Cheerleaders." I don't think that's what grandma had in mind.

1 comment:

  1. awe, you're grateful for your "beautiful Girlfriend"....and the cowboys cheerleaders..haha

    ReplyDelete